U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Accredited Claims Agent

-- Kevin Janey --

Have you ever wanted to file a claim for disability compensation or pension, file for an increase in evaluation because your disability, or disabilities, have gotten worse, re-open a previously denied claim, received a decision on a claim you filed but do not understand what that decision means, or you think the decision is wrong and want to appeal that decision with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs? If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, then you have come to the right place for help.

I am an accredited claims agent accredited by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs' Office of the General Counsel to assist and represent veterans and claimants with their claims before VA pursuant 38 C.F.R.
§14.629. I know how the VA claims system works and what evidence is needed to be successful with one's claim for benefits.

I am a volunteer and donate my time representing veterans and claimants. There is no fee payable for my services! My services are free! U.S. Federal Law prohibits claims agents and attorneys from charging fees for representing veterans and claimants before VA except after an appeal has been initiated. Therefore, when I represent a veteran or claimant the only cost one incurs is the reimbursement of the expenses I incur while prosecuting the claim before VA, such as postage from mailing one's application or evidence to VA, or maybe a phone call to VA on the behalf of a veteran or claimant. Essentially, one is reimbursing me for the costs they would otherwise have if they were to handle their own claim. Even when a claimant wants to appeal an adverse decision from VA, I generally do not charge a fee either. Click on "Representation" for more information.

Contact me for assistance with your claim or appeal from anywhere in the world. I am located in south central Germany. If you reside in central or southern Germany, Southern France, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, or the Czech Republic, I am a manageable distance from you. If you reside outside of Germany, the best way to contact me is either via email, or Skype which is a free video telephone service. Don't let your place of residency discourage you from getting the help you need concerning the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.

Druckversion Druckversion | Sitemap Diese Seite weiterempfehlen Diese Seite weiterempfehlen
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs claims assistance for veterans worldwide Accredited. VA claims Agent pursuant 38 C.F.R. §14.629